● Background: M.Sc. (Computer Science), M.A. (Linguistics). Certified JLPT N1 (Highest Level), BJT Level J1.
● He has been teaching Japanese-Language since 2010.
Was awarded a scholarship to participate in JENESYS Special Training Program for Young Japanese Language Teachers, conducted from January to March 2012 (2 Months) in Japan.
● Was awarded a scholarship to participate in Long-term Training Program for Japanese Language Teachers, conducted from September 2014 to March 2015 (6 months), at The Japan Foundation's Japanese Language Institute, Urawa, Japan.
● Also works as a translator-interpreter for Japanese language. Expertise in localization, translation of GUI for software, mobile apps, and cloud-based applications. Also proficient in web-page translation.
● Has worked with software projects in reputed companies involving technical Japanese language translation.