• Duration: Around 150 Hours
• Advanced level course
• The ability to understand Japanese used in everyday situations, and in a variety of circumstances to a certain degree.
• One is able to read materials written clearly on a variety of topics, such as articles and commentaries in newspapers and magazines as well as simple critiques, and comprehend their contents.
One is also able to read written materials on general topics and follow their narratives as well as understand the intent of the writers
• One is able to comprehend orally presented materials such as coherent conversations and news reports, spoken at nearly natural speed in everyday situations as well as in a variety of settings, and is able to follow their ideas and comprehend their contents. One is also able to understand the relationships among the people involved and the essential points of the presented materials.
• Prepares you for qualifying the JLPT N2 level exam.